Friday, April 16, 2010

Odd Job Charile


With Mrs T and the boys enjoying a geologically induced extended holiday I have been geologically working long days and some nights as I have a well drilling (and another one starting today). When at home I have had a chance to do all those jobs I have been "meaning" to do but never got around to doing, i.e. the paperwork etc, not through any well meaning effort to organise my life or particularly to please Mrs T (although it will), but out of boredom! I only have Rocket the tortoise to talk to and frankly all he is interested in is lettuce and tomatoes.


Anyway I have been sorting all the photos on the Mac out into some order, which feels very theraputic. Here are some we never blogged about, from one of Mrs Ts first trips to the Khan al Khalili, she knows the areas very well and the shopkeepers know her as a good customer! These were taken by her and are pretty good at giving you the atmosphere of this great bazaar in islamic Cairo........




























1 comment: