Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back Blogging Again!



Lost man hole covers are marked (sometimes) with whatever is available, in this case a torn branch.  An expat with a camera taking photos intrigued the local kids of the builders and boabs who live on site. I have played with the filters here.

I decided to take a few months off blogging, work was busy post Christmas with a new job and many commitments lead me to concentrate on other things.  Im back and refreshed and ready to go.  Im also armed and dangerous now with photoshop which I have been learning (which does take time).  Plan is to make a website for the photos I have been selling for charity - but that'll take even more time.  So whilst I get back into the swing of things heres a couple of random images from the last few months......

Art - but not as we know it Jim.  The wooden scaffolding used to make the new housing near Carrefour on the Ring Road.  Expat with camera slightly annoyed security guard who obviously does not understand an artist a work....
 A makeshift wooden fence.
That hole again!  Sometimes these issues are not marked and can cause a little damage to you car!

No comments:

Post a Comment